The EPA Region 4 and the Southeast Chapter of the International Erosion Control Association (IECA) Region One are hosting their fourth annual Municipal Wet Weather Stormwater Conference. The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Charleston, Monday, May 15 - Wednesday, May 17, 2017.
Underground Stormwater Management
- Climate Change
- Shoreline stabilization and sea level rise
- Dam Safety
- Stream Monitoring
TMDL alternative plans
- Stormwater runoff reduction
- Developing good housekeeping programs for MS4s that really work
- Case studies for innovative BMPs
- Post construction stormwater
- BMP long term operation and maintenance strategies
- Using risk based asset management strategies to maintain stormwater systems
To book your sleeping room at the Crown Plaza Charleston please use the link below or call 866-358-6255 and reference group code IEC for discounted rate.
Book Your Room