Interagency Planning and Permitting
This presentation will address the planning, permitting and practice application of Erosion and Sediment Control Best Practices for Utility construction and repair projects in Urban streams.
Presented by Mark Babbitt - DC Water
Mr. Babbitt is Civil Engineer with over 25 years of infrastructure design and construction management experience. He has worked in the water/wastewater industry and land development industry for his whole career.
- Winner of the DC Water Green Infrastructure Challenge.
- Has developed over 1500 acres.
- Engineer of Record and Construction Administration Manager McMillan Storm Water project.
- 2015 Engineering News Record recipient “Best Water/Environmental Project Eastern Region.
- Public utility Engineer of Record and Construction Manager for new Major League Soccer stadium infrastructure located in Washington DC.