IECA Member Benefit Recap
IECA’s mission is to provide world class education, networking and research for those in the stormwater and erosion and sediment control industry, As an IECA member, you have access to all that IECA offers – and in 2017 we added even more benefits to help you excel in your career.
- In January, we debuted the newly redesigned Environmental Connection magazine to provide peer-reviewed articles covering the latest industry trends in a format that was easier to read.
- We also introduced the twice-weekly IECA SmartBrief enewsletter that provides updates on trending topics from around the world.
- The IECA Annual Conference was revamped with new education options including fireside chats and industry round tables sessions. These session formats allowed attendees to ask experts practical questions and engage in important dialogue about issues affecting the industry.
- The IECA Resource Library way launched in June to provide case studies, white papers, videos, photos and state-based resources which will be increasingly important as we enter 2018.
- We hosted four complimentary, members-only webinars that provided free continuing education credits. Topics ranged from an overview of how the EPA is implementing the Trump Administration Reform agenda to using unmanned aerial vehicles for site inspections. We will continue to host these free, members-only webinars, addressing the hottest and most pressing topics in the industry.
- Education certificates are now viewable and downloadable for all IECA education for you to access at your leisure.
And we won’t stop there – in 2018 we will continue to add member benefits and expand our state-based education offerings. More details coming soon!
Thank you for your continued support and membership.