Tell your colleague to list you as a referring member on a membership application and IECA rewards your efforts in recruiting new members.
How it Works:
- Receive $10 off your dues renewal for every new member you refer who joins IECA.
- Referred members receive a one-time coupon for $10 good towards the cost of their membership.
Rules of the Program:
- Only open to current IECA members (Students and Emeritus memberships not eligible).
- Completed applications (print), with full dues payment, must be submitted with the recruiter’s membership number or full name in the proper recruiter box that is provided on the application.
- Referee must not have been a member of IECA for the past 3 years.
- Applications received without a recruiter's valid membership number or full name will be disqualified; there will be no retroactive qualifying of recruiters.
- All amounts are quoted in US dollars.
- There is a maximum award amount of US$90.
- Awards will be valid toward IECA dues only. In addition, at your option the value of the award may be donated to the IECA Soil Fund.
- IECA member-get-a-member awards earned are not redeemable for cash.
- Member-get-a-member awards must be used at the time of renewal.