What is the Membership Team?
The Membership Team is a key component of the IECA membership program and has contributed significantly to the overall success of membership strategies. The volunteers of the Membership Team complete various assignments throughout the year, such as welcoming new members, recruiting new members and submitting prospect names. The team also provides advice and suggestions for the development of member benefits.
What is expected of the Membership Team?
Participants are expected to complete a variety of assignments during the year pertaining to prospecting, recruiting and welcoming new members.
- Term of service is for three years.
- Responsibilities include:
Prepare and mail out membership satisfaction surveys.
- Provide advice and suggestions for the development of member benefits.
- Follow up on Chapter welcome calls and encourage new members to become actively involved in the association.
- Contact prospective members.
What are the benefits of serving?
Recognition: Participants are recognized in Environmental Connection and receive special recognition at the IECA annual conference.
- Meeting Requirements: Serving on the Membership Team counts towards IECA service requirements should you ever consider running for the IECA Board.
New Contacts: By maintaining direct contact with IECA prospects and members, you can gain new referrals and learn about relevant issues.
- Industry Leader: Your role in helping IECA to achieve goals will let others know that you are a team player and want to help the profession grow.
Staff Liaison and Contact Information
Aileen Holland | Membership Director |email@example.com