The World's Largest Soil and Water Event
This is the premier educational event for the erosion, sediment control and stormwater industry. Environmental Connection combines intense, full and half day training courses with topic-focused technical sessions and the largest expo of its kind.
Over 4 days, Environmental Connection provides peer–reviewed education, products and technology which address four educational tracks:
5 Reasons Why You Should Attend Environmental Connection:
- Continue your education: Learn from presentations of the latest case studies and topic-focused technical sessions.
- Stay creditable: Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions.
- Build business relationships: We have numerous networking and social opportunities so you can make connections with future clients or even connect with potential employers/employees.
- Stay ahead of the curve: Keep up-to-date in today's newest technologies in erosion and sediment control products and services at our two-day expo.
- Support a cause: Attending conference helps to show your support for IECA, which is an non-profit organization that provides education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry.
Who Comes to Environmental Connection?
IECA's annual conference draws thousands of professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry from around the world each year, including:
- Land Developers
- Home Builders
- Landscape Architects
- Government Agencies
I found the whole 2013 Environmental Connections experience fantastic; from the people I met to the knowledge I gained about erosion. —Stephanie Campbell, Student Moderator/University Partner
This conference was a great opportunity to meet the best of the best in our field, and learn about the newest products and trends in one compact space.—Nancy Schumm, Schumm Consulting LLC
EC 13 was the premier networking and education event for the stormwater and erosion & sediment control industry. All levels of knowledge and experience can benefit from attendance.—Mark Goldsmith, CPESC; Sr Director Stormwater Compliance, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.