The World's Largest Soil and Water Event and it's 2015 Co-location with IFAI's Geosynthetics Conference
Portland Convention Center
February 15–18, 2015
Pricing Information »
What is Environmental Connection?
This is IECA's premier educational event for the erosion, sediment control and stormwater industry. Environmental Connection combines intense, full and half day training courses with topic-focused technical sessions and the largest expo of its kind. Environmental Connection 2015 will be a co-located event with the Industrial Fabrics Association International's Geosynthetics 2015. Attendees will have access to both associations' educational offerings plus one giant exhibition - all under one roof.
Over 4 days, Environmental Connection provides peer–reviewed education, products and technology which address four educational tracks:
7 Reasons Why You Should Attend Environmental Connection:
- Bigger than ever: In 2015, the Environmental Connection Conference will be a co-located event with the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI). This means you will meet more of the industry's brightest minds.
- Continue your education: Learn from presentations of the latest case studies and topic-focused technical sessions.
- Stay creditable: Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions.
- Build business relationships: We have numerous networking and social opportunities so you can make connections with future clients or even connect with potential employers/employees.
- Stay ahead of the curve: Keep up-to-date in today's newest technologies in erosion and sediment control products and services at our two-day expo.
- Support a cause: Attending conference helps to show your support for IECA, which is an non-profit organization that provides education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry.
- Destination Portland: We are bringing the world's largest soil and water event to Pacific Northwest! Portland, Oregon is IECA's 2015 conference stop. With abundant outdoor activities, beer and coffee enthusiasm, a fast-growing food scene, easy public transportation on their light rail system and beautiful topography along the Willamette River, Portland is an ideal spot for conference attendees.
Who Comes to Environmental Connection?
IECA's annual conference draws thousands of professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry from around the world each year, including:
- Land Developers
- Home Builders
- Landscape Architects
- Government Agencies
This conference had a great mix of technical sessions and a great concentration on stormwater, which is my main focus. This was one of the best networking opportunities of the year with some of the most well known names in the LID and stormwater industry. — Chris Estes, Estes Design Inc.
This was my fifth conference. When I come back to Spain every year, I have the same feeling: a personal and a professional growth. It has been great in all senses.— Beatriz Fernandez, Bonterra Iberica.
The IECA conference has an atmosphere that encourages networking. Conference goers can feel at ease in casual conversations with industry pioneers and leaders or in sharing their ideas at regional committee meetings. — Christine Williams with CC Myers, Inc.
It was a pleasure to be invited to attend EC 2014 as a student moderator and a thrill to have won the poster contest - a great memory! — Bill Trenouth, 2014 Student Moderator