EPA 4/SEIECA MS4 Conference Quick Links:
Please use this form if you are submitting a presentation for an IECA Chapter. This is not the correct form to use if you are submitting for IECA's Annual Conference.
May 16-18, 2016
Meeting & Parking Location:
Deadline for abstracts is March 15, 2016.
Holiday Inn Nashville Airport
220 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
The EPA Region 4 and the Southeast Chapter of the International Erosion Control Association (IECA)
are hosting their third annual Municipal Wet Weather Stormwater Conference.
Presentations will inform and educate MS4 operators, consultants, contractors and others practicing in the
discipline of stormwater management, stormwater quality and erosion and sediment control. Click here to download a flyer with more information.
Presentation(s) should include, but not limited to one or more of the following conference topics, and each presentation will be limited to 45 minutes unless approved in advance by IECA for a longer timeframe:
- Integrated or Watershed based Permitting
- Sustainable Development, LID and Green Infrastructure
- TMDLs and Watershed Implementation Plans
- Stormwater Funding, program management
- Legal, Ordinances and Regulations
- Public Education and Outreach
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Evaluation of Stormwater Practices and Devices
- Inspection Methods and Technologies
- Stream Evaluation, Restoration, and Monitoring
Presentation(s) are selected based on the following criteria:
- Presentations are selected based on the following criteria:
Appeal of the subject matter; Technical merit; Originality
of content and materials; Quality of content addressing
multiple levels of expertise; Demonstration of useful tools
to implement in the MS4 environment; and Creative ideas
- Only educational content should be submitted for
consideration. No abstracts will be accepted if they include
marketing material or content.
- Identify the technical level of your presentation as basic,
intermediate or advanced.
- Deadline for abstracts is March 15, 2016.
- Longer presentations may be allowed if prior approval is
obtained from IECA.
NOTE: Only educational content should be submitted for consideration. No abstracts will be accepted if they include marketing material or content. You will NOT receive a copy of your submission. Identify the technical level of your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced. Submit your proposal below. Deadline for abstracts is March 15, 2016.
Presentations should not exceed 45 minutes (including time for introductions and evaluations). Longer presentations may be allowed if prior approval is obtained from IECA.
This is a green conference, so lengthy handouts are discouraged. Presenters are encouraged to provide electronic copies of their presentation materials in advance so that these materials can be posted on the conference website and downloaded by those registering for the conference.