EPA 4/SEIECA MS4 Conference Quick Links:
Please use this form if you are submitting a presentation for an IECA Chapter. This is not the correct form to use if you are submitting for IECA's Annual Conference.
June 15-16, 2015
Meeting & Parking Location:
Deadline for abstracts is March 13, 2015.
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Perimeter
4386 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
The EPA Region 4 and the Southeast Chapter of the International Erosion Control Association (IECA)
are hosting the second annual Municipal Wet Weather Stormwater Conference.
Presentations will inform and educate MS4 operators, consultants, contractors and others practicing in the
discipline of stormwater management, stormwater quality and erosion and sediment control. Click here to download a flyer with more information.
Presentation(s) should include, but not limited to one or more of the following conference topics, and each presentation will be limited to 30 minutes unless approved in advance by IECA for a longer timeframe:
- Integrated or Watershed based Permitting
- Sustainable Development, LID and Green Infrastructure
- TMDLs and Watershed Implementation Plans
- Stormwater Funding
- Legal, Ordinances and Regulations
- Stormwater Management Program and Training
- Public Education and Outreach
- Erosion and Sediment Control Practices on Construction Sites
- Evaluation of Stormwater Practices and Devices
- Inspection Methods and Technologies
- Stream Evaluation, Restoration, and Monitoring
- Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Landscaping
Presentation(s) are selected based on the following criteria:
- Appeal of the subject matter
- Technical merit
- Originality of content and materials
- Quality of content addressing multiple levels of expertise
- Demonstration of useful tools to implement in the MS4 environment
- Creative ideas for regulators
NOTE: Only educational content should be submitted for consideration. No abstracts will be accepted if they include marketing material or content. You will NOT receive a copy of your submission. Identify the technical level of your presentation as basic, intermediate or advanced. Submit your proposal below. Deadline for abstracts is March 13, 2015.
Presentations should not exceed 30 minutes (including time for introductions and evaluations). Longer presentations may be allowed if prior approval is obtained from IECA.
This is a green conference, so lengthy handouts are discouraged. Presenters are encouraged to provide electronic copies of their presentation materials in advance so that these materials can be posted on the conference website and downloaded by those registering for the conference.