April 26, 2012
Christiana Creek Country Club Elks #425
116 West Bristol St.
Elkhart, IN 46514
PDH Value: 6
What is the Roadshow?
The International Erosion Control Association and the Great Lakes Chapter of IECA are sponsoring a one-day workshop in Elkhart, IN on April 26th. This event is one of several stops on IECA’s educational “Roadshow Tour”. The purpose of these events is to bring quality education from a national, state and local perspective to regions around the United States. Much of the educational content is area specific and address issues related to stormwater management that affect all who coordinate and manage stormwater programs.
Who Should Attend?
- MS4 Operator & Personnel
- SWPPP Designers, Engineers & Inspectors
- General Contractors
- Local & State Regulatory Personnel
Half-day Classroom Program
- Clay Schumacher | Welcome & Introductions
- EPA representative | EPA Update: Federal Effluent Guidelines and the new Construction General Permit
- Rebecca Kauten | Water Quality Field Testing
- Jonathan Koepke | BMP Inspection & Maintenance
- Ron Geater | BMP Installation Standards
Half-day Field Program
- Profile Products | Hydromulching
- Slusser’s Green Thumb | Silt Fence Installation
- ENCAP | Erosion Control Blankets/TRMs
- Midwest Construction Products | Fiber Wattle Check Dams
- $75.00 - Early Registration (before April 13)
- $85.00 - Late Registration (after April 13) and On Site Registration
- $85.00 - Early Registration (before April 13)
- $95.00 - Late Registration (after April 13) and On Site Registration
If you will be registering with a Purchase Order, please call IECA at 303-640-7554 or 800-455-4322. Registrations requiring a Purchase Order cannot be processed online.
3252 Cassopolis St
Elkhart, IN 46514
IECA has a limited number rooms available at a special group rate of $80.99. The rate is good until 4/6/12 and must be reseved directly with the hotel at the number above.