Thank you for your interest in the University Partners Initiative. University Partners is an informal relationship between IECA and universities and colleges that offer courses in the fields related to Erosion Control, Soil Science, Hydrology, Landscape Architecture, Geology, and Professional Engineering. The overall objective of this program is to introduce young professionals to our association and provide a means for them to interact in an educational environment with industry professionals who make up IECA membership. It is our hope to forge strong relationships with our University Partners and strengthen IECA education with the inclusion of university research.
- Opportunities to present research and poster presentations at IECA's annual conference.
- Opportunities to be published in our professional publications.
- Introductions to professionals working in your field of study.
- Various scholarship opportunities, including travel scholarships to IECA's conference.
- Discounted IECA membership, including in a local chapter...providing networking and education benefits on a local and regional level.
- A head start on your professional career.
- Work with students who would benefit from presenting research, posters and publications in a professional environment.
- Provide opportunities for future leaders in our industry to network with career professional members of our association.
- Act as a liaison between your institution and IECA and its local chapter, keeping students informed of opportunities, events and resources.
- Maintain an active membership in IECA and promote student membership to those who may be interested.
- Encourage your university to support involvement in IECA's annual conference.
Current University Partners:
|Dr. Randi Brazeau, Ph.D.
||Metropolitan State University of Denver
||Ohio State University - Knowlton School of Architecture
||University of Toronto
|Timothy Gangaware, AICP
||University of Tennessee
||University of Guelph, Canada
|Dr. Brent G. Hallock, CPESC, CPSS
||Cal Poly State University
|Jason P. Johns, PE
|Darko Joksimovic, PEng
|Dr. Lance Lin
||West Virginia University
|John A McCullah, CPESC
||Shasta State College
|Jett A McFalls
||Texas A&M University
|Dr. Richard A. McLaughlin, Ph.D.
||North Carolina State University
|Dr. Richmal Jane Rickson, Ph.D
||Cranfield University, United Kingdom
|Dr. Lawrence M. Risse, PE, Ph.D
||University of Georgia
||Colorado State University
|Gary C Steinhardt
|Wesley Zech, Ph.D.