IECA spoke to member Stephanie Dreiling about the value of IECA membership in her role as Senior Environmental Director at CDI Environmental Contractor.
What do you think is the best membership benefit IECA offers to contractors?
Membership in IECA keeps CDI abreast of industry changes; including but not limited to: regulatory updates, new products, new companies and new networking contacts.
How do you apply this benefit to your work?
Our clients value CDI's innovative ideas and field knowledge base; both of these critical skills are enhanced by membership in IECA.
IECA membership costs less than $15/ mo. How has IECA membership earned its keep?
Membership and involvement in IECA have helped to raise CDI's profile in the industry; at $15/mo, that is a great marketing deal!
Would you recommend membership to one of your peers?
Top benefits for contractors:
- Discounts on educational events and products to help you stay compliant
- Connections to other professionals through IECA's listserve
- Access to members-only website with thousands of archived articles
- One free IECA webinar per year
- IECA member logo for promotional use
- Membership in your local Chapter
View complete list of membership benefits>>
Find contractor members>>
Want to add your opinion to this page?
Please fill out the form below to add your thoughts and opinions to this page.