IECA's Student Membership is tailored to meet the needs of students studying in fields related to erosion and sediment control and stormwater quality.
"My professor encouraged me to attend IECA's conference, and that's when I decided to make Stormwater Control my career." - Sarah Haggard, California State University
Top benefits for students:
- Opportunities to have your work published in IECA's peer-reviewed, quarterly magazine, Environmental Connection
- The chance to present their research at IECA's annual conference, the world's largest soil and water event!
- Access to IECA's career center
- Discounts on educational events
- Listing in IECA's member directory
- Connections to other professionals through IECA's listserve
- Access to members-only website with thousands of archived articles
- One free IECA webinar per year
- Membership in your local Chapter
More benefits are available to student members as part of IECA's University partners Program. Learn more about the program and get information to enroll your school. >>
View complete list of membership benefits>>
Find student members>>
Want to add your opinion to this page?
Please fill out the form below to add your thoughts and opinions to this page.