IECA Region One Board of Directors Election and Tagline Recommendation Voting
Help select leaders and a tagline for your association! Please take a moment to review the seven candidates running for the IECA Region One Board of Directors Election and the three tagline recommendations and vote for the selection of your choice! Each Board candidate has a short bio and statement to why they want to be elected to the board. Click on the candidate's name to access. For board candidates you may vote for one or more candidates for the three open positions. Voting will close September 14, 2018. Only IECA members may vote!
Log into the Secure Online Voting System to Cast Your
In order to cast your vote, you will need to log into IECA's secure online voting system and follow the directions below. Note: only one ballot per member.
Enter your username (your member ID) and the password IECAVote18 to enter the voting platform.
- Review each board candidate by clicking on the Candidate's Name. Note: you may vote for one or more candidates at your discretion.
- Select your option for IECA's new tagline.
- After you have have voted for the candidate(s) and tagline of your choice, click on "Proceed" at the bottom of the page to review your vote. NOTE: If you'd like to change a vote on any article, select the "Return to Ballot" to change your vote.
- When you're finished, click on "Submit ballot"at the bottom of the review page.
- You will be directed to a page indicating "Ballot accepted. Thank you. Your ballot has been accepted."
Deadline to vote is September 14, 2018.