The Awards Committee shall recognize outstanding achievements in the industry.
This committee organizes and reviews the nominations for specific IECA Awards and selects a recommended winner for each IECA Award.
Duration of Committee
Committee Reports to
The Board of Directors
The Awards Committee administers IECA's annual "Environmental Excellence" Awards Program. It is charged with examining the on-going policies and procedures associated with the Awards Program. These duties include calling for submittals, reviewing the entries and judging the award nominations based on established criteria. It shall formulate a general program designed to meet the needs and desires of the Association's members in the matter of awards and honors. Technical judging assistance will be provided for the technical awards portion of the program by the Professional Development Committee through the Technology Section volunteers.
- Committee members are expected to attend the Awards Ceremony at the IECA Annual Meeting where they will be recognized.
- During the Annual Meeting, the Awards Committee will meet face-to-face for strategic planning and implementation of ideas for the following year's program.
- Additionally, the Awards Committee will review submission guidelines, viability and results of the annual Photo Contest.
Membership and Appointment
8 member committee including the Chair
- 3 year terms
- Committee members are appointed by the President of the Board of Directors.
- This committee is Chaired by a member appointed by the President of the Board of Directors.
Committee activity shall be included in a report prepared annually for the Board of Directors by the staff liaison and approved by the committee's Chair.
Meetings and Schedule
Committee meets as necessary via teleconference and once face-to-face at the Annual Meeting.
Staff Liaison and Contact Information
Shannon Aud |Membership Director| firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-640-7554