Each Candidate for nomination to the Board of Directors will download the Board Nomination Materials and submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill Out "IECA Board of Directors Nomination Form"
- Endorsement of three current IECA members
- Short bio-sketch of history with IECA or the industry
- List of association affiliations and offices held within the organization
- Statement of why the nominee would like to serve as an IECA Director
- Provide name and email address for 3 references so an "IECA Board Nominations Skills Assessment"
can be emailed to them to complete.
Step 3 -Submit all materials to IECA by August 19, 2022
- References will rank your Board skills on a scale of 1-10. References do not need to be IECA members.
- Each reference must submit their completed "IECA Board Nominations Skills Assessment" directly to IECA by August 19, 2022. It is your responsibility to ensure the individuals you select complete and send the form to IECA.
to be considered for the election
- Submit IECA Board of Directors Nomination Form and a business photo (images should be submitted in .jpg format and at least 1200 x 1200 pixels).
- References must submit their "IECA Board Nominations Skills Assessment" directly to IECA by August 19, 2022. IECA will inform you when all 3 assessments have been received. If all are not submitted one week prior to deadline, IECA will contact you with the name(s) of the individuals that have not submitted the form.
Acceptance of the Candidate’s nomination shall be verified by the Chief Executive Officer and the Board Executive Committee, based on fulfillment of the Candidate qualification requirements. Upon verification of the nomination, the Candidate’s bio-sketch and statement will be placed on the ballot and distributed to all eligible Members prior to the election period.
If the Chief Executive Officer and the Board Executive Committee have determined that a conflict of interest exists, they will declare the Candidate ineligible to run for the IECA Board of Directors. The Chief Executive Officer will notify the Candidate in writing.
If you have questions on submitting, voting or the nomination process, please contact IECA at email@example.com
or call 303-640-7554.
Please submit the nomination no later than August 19, 2022
. Remember to include all nomination requirements (Nomination Form, business photo, and Skills Assessments from 3 references)
International Erosion Control Association (IECA) 3033 S Parker Rd, Suite 410, Aurora, CO 80014 USA
Phone: 303-640-7554 | Fax: 866-308-3087